- 1 bag of shredded cabbage mix
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp teriyaki sauce
- Cilantro for garnish
- Toasted sesame seeds for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl add the chicken wings, fish sauce, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, honey, and teriyaki sauce ensuring the chicken is coated.
- Line the wings on the baking sheet and bake for 35 minutes or until a thermometer reads 165 degrees fahrenheit.
- Transfer to a serving platter, garnish with cilantro and sesame seeds. Enjoy!