Skip to content
- 1lb. Store bought pizza crust
- ¼ cup of olive oil, divided
- ⅓ cup cranberry sauce
- ½ cup leftover turkey
- ½ cup brie cheese, sliced
- ¼ cup brussel sprouts
- ¼ cup parmesan
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberry
- First, pre-heat your oven to 550 degrees then prepare the pizza.
- Drizzle pizza crust with olive oil then top with cranberry sauce. Spread the cranberry sauce across the crust in one even layer
- On the top cranberry sauce layer the turkey, brie cheese and brussel sprouts.
- Sprinkle over parmesan cheese, dried cranberry and the remaining olive oil.
- Bake the pizza for 10-12 minutes until crust is golden and the cheese has melted.
- Slice and enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.