- 3 cups uncooked elbow macaroni pasta
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup colby cheese, shredded
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 & ¾ cup half & half
- 15 oz can cheddar cheese condensed soup
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp paprika (smoked or plain)
- Mix half and half with the cheddar soup in the crockpot until it is no longer lumpy.
- Stir in the paprika and black pepper, then add the macaroni, half of the shredded cheese, the cut butter and combine well with the soup mixture.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top. Close the lid and cook on low for three hours. You're done!