Skip to content
- ½ pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 oz. sour cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 large eggs
- 3 cups tater tots
- 2 cups grated cheese
- Freshly chopped parsley and basil for garnish
- Warm the olive oil and cook the diced onion, ground beef, garlic, and broccoli florets on medium heat.
- Cook for about 10 minutes and set aside.
- In a bowl crack in the eggs and stir in the sour cream, and half of the cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a casserole pan arrange the ground meat mixture with broccoli florets evenly and top with tater tots.
- Pour over the cheese and egg mixture and sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top of the casseroles.
- Bake in an already heated oven at 350 F or 180 C degrees for about 30-40 minutes.
Let it cool for 15 minutes and serve on a plate with freshly chopped parsley.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.