Skip to content
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon dried paprika
- 1/4 light brown sugar
- package 8 hot-dogs
- hot dog buns
- In a casserole dish or other small bowl, whisk together the ketchup, soy sauce, light brown sugar, paprika.
- Carefully score each hot dog by making three rows of angled cuts down each dog with a sharp paring knife. You will get about 7 or 8 cuts per row.
- Roll the hot dogs in the ketchup marinade until they’re completely coated.
- Preheat a gas or grill, or grill pan.
- Toss the hot-dog on the grill, and cook, turning as needed until each side of the hot-dog is done.
- Serve on buns the with mustard, mayonnaise, ketchup or your choice.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.