- 4 oz vodka
- 2 oz cranberry juice
- 1 oz grapefruit juice
- 1 oz orange juice
- Grenadine, a splash
- Strawberry syrup, rim garnish
- Pink popping candy, rim garnish
- 4 strawberry hearts, garnish
- Start by brushing the rim of the glass with strawberry syrup. Roll the outside edge in the popping candy to create rim garnish.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add vodka, cranberry juice, grapefruit juice, orange juice, and grenadine.
- Close the shaker and shake vigorously until combined. Strain into serving glasses.
- If making martinis, garnish with strawberry hearts. If making cocktails, serve in highball glasses.