Get in your greens with this tasty vegetarian spaghetti.
- Bring a pot of water to boil. Meanwhile. in a skillet sauté onion with olive oil over medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Add broccoli and asparagus. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in turmeric and vegetable broth and simmer for 3 minutes
- Cook pasta according to directions but drain two minutes early, reserving 1/2 cup of water.
- Finish cooking pasta with vegetable mixture and cooking liquid over high heat.
- Top with pumpkin seeds before serving.
Get more from Passion For Pasta