- 1 ¼ cups Natural Delights Coconut Mini Medjools ®
- 2 cups Unsweetened Toasted Coconut Flakes, plus more for topping
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chopped
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Place the Natural Delights Coconut Mini Medjools ® into a food processor and pulse until broken up into smaller pieces.
- Add in the coconut and almond butter and then continue blending until combined. Try not to over blend or you will release some of the oils in the almond butter.
- Prepare a 6×6 inch pan with parchment paper and press the mixture evenly into the bottom. Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil together in a microwave safe bowl, cooking in 15 second increments and stirring between each until smooth.
- Cut the mixture into bars (6) and dip the bottom half into the chocolate. Place the chocolate dipped bar onto a tray lined with parchment paper. Repeat until you have dipped each bar. Drizzle the remaining chocolate over the top of the bars and top with more toasted coconut flakes.
- Chill until the chocolate is solid and then serve.