- 1/4 cup meringue powder
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Tbs Toasted Marshmallow Nutpods
- 1 ⅓ cups granulated sugar
- Red food coloring
InstructionsPrint This Recipe
- Preheat oven to 250*F. Line Baking sheets with Parchment Paper
- In a large bowl, whip Meringue Powder, water, and Toasted Marshmallow Nutpods with an electric mixer on high speed until soft peaks form. With the mixer running, gradually add sugar in small amounts at a time. Whip until stiff peaks form, typically 4-5 minutes.
- Remove half of Meringue and place into Piping Bag
- Add RED food Coloring to the remaining Meringue mixture and mix until combined.
- Fill a separate piping bag with Red meringue batter.
- Pipe 2 in. diameter circles with WHITE meringue onto parchment-lined cookie pans, spacing 1 in. apart for medium-sized cookies.
- Pipe RED peaks directly on top for “Santa Hat” and finish with a small amount of WHITE for “cotton ball”
- Bake 45-50 minutes or until the outsides of meringues feel firm and crisp. Don’t open the oven door while the cookies are baking. Turn off the oven and let cookies sit for an hour to dry them out then remove and cool completely on the pan. Peel cooled meringues off of parchment paper.