- 1 cup brewed coffee
- ¼ cup Toasted Marshmallow Nutpods
- 1 Milk Chocolate 32% Tiny Tony’s Chocolonely
- Ground graham crackers and chocolate sauce, for rimming
- Toasted marshmallow skewer, for garnish
InstructionsPrint This Recipe
- Dip a coffee mug in chocolate sauce followed by ground graham crackers and set aside.
- Heat Toasted Marshmallow Nutpods and Milk Chocolate 32% Tiny Tony’s Chocolonely in a small saucepan so chocolate is melting, then froth.
- Fill the prepared mug with brewed coffee and top with frothed milk. Top with a toasted marshmallow skewer.