Skip to content
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup finely chopped almonds, plus additional for garnishing
- Line a mini muffin pan with mini muffin liners, set aside.
- In a heavy set saucepan over medium, mix together the butter, sugar, salt, and vanilla. Stirring until the butter is melted.
- Continue cooking and stirring for 7-10 minutes till the candy is golden brown color, add in the almonds and mix well.
- Working quickly, use a cookie scoop to pour evenly into the muffin pan.
- Add a handful of chocolate chips on top of each one. Wait 1-2 minutes for it to melt then spread and top with almonds.
- Refridgerate till hard and serve!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.