- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup finely chopped almonds, plus additional for garnishing
2. In a heavy set saucepan over medium, mix together the butter, sugar, salt, and vanilla. Stirring until the butter is melted.
3. Continue cooking and stirring for 7-10 minutes till the candy is golden brown color, add in the almonds and mix well.
4. Working quickly, use a cookie scoop to pour evenly into the muffin pan.
5. Add a handful of chocolate chips on top of each one. Wait 1-2 minutes for it to melt then spread and top with almonds.
6.Refridgerate till hard and serve!