- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp thai roasted chili paste
- 6 Prawns, deveined
- 2 cups steamed rice
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1 stalk lemongrass
- 2 kaffir lime leaves
- 1 stalk Coriander
- Heat oil in a pan over medium high heat and fry the beaten egg into an omelet. Break the omelet in small pieces. Set aside. Stir fry the garlic until golden brown.
- Add the Prawns and fry until cooked. Add the Kaffir lime leaves and lemon grass.
- Add the Thai roasted chili paste and stir quickly. Add the cooked rice.
- Season with fish sauce and lime juice. Add the eggs and garnish with Coriander.