Serves: 8-10 people
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound elbow macaroni
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2.8 ounces Truffle Sauce by Giuliano Tartufi
- 2 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 1/4 cups half and half
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- Freshly grated Parmesan, for garnish
It's always important to have an amazing mac and cheese recipe in your back pocket. But how do you make that recipe even more delicious? You make it Truffle Garlic Mac And Cheese! Giuliano Tartufi's Truffle Sauce is the perfect companion to this cheesy dish. Check out Try The World’s Michelin-starred Holiday Box to get it and make your own!
- Boil elbow macaroni in salty water until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together dry mustard, half and half, beaten eggs, salt, Truffle Sauce by Giuliano Tartufi, and black pepper. Stir until well combined.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter and sauté garlic for 1 to 2 minutes, or until fragrant. Add flour and stir together until combined. Add truffle mixture to the skillet. Cook on low, whisking often so that it thickens.
- Once thick, add shredded cheddar and whisk together until cheddar melts and creates a cheese consistency you like.
- Add cooked elbow macaroni to the skillet and coat thoroughly in the truffle cheese sauce. Cook together for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, serve with freshly grated Parmesan and enjoy!