- 1 can Bumble Bee Solid White Albacore Tuna, drained
- 1/2 cup brown rice
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, plus more for garnish
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 egg
- 1 avocado, diced
- Mix rice, soy sauce, sesame oil, and water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- When rice is cooked, mix in half of your Bumble Bee Solid White Albacore Tuna as well as the ginger powder, pepper, and 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds. Set aside.
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium-high heat and fry an egg.
- It's time to plate! Scoop rice into a bowl, top with diced avocados, remaining Bumble Bee Solid White Albacore Tuna, and the fried egg. Garnish with sesame seeds. Serve and enjoy!