Serves: 4-6 people
Cooking Time: 50 minutes
- 1 can Bumble Bee Solid White Albacore Tuna, drained
- 1/2 cup brown rice
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, plus more for garnish
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 egg
- 1 avocado, diced
This Tuna and Rice Bowl is simple, delicious, and better for you! Whip it up for lunch or dinner today. And don't forget to make it with Bumble Bee Solid White Albacore Tuna!
- Mix rice, soy sauce, sesame oil, and water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- When rice is cooked, mix in half of your Bumble Bee Solid White Albacore Tuna as well as the ginger powder, pepper, and 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds. Set aside.
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium-high heat and fry an egg.
- It's time to plate! Scoop rice into a bowl, top with diced avocados, remaining Bumble Bee Solid White Albacore Tuna, and the fried egg. Garnish with sesame seeds. Serve and enjoy!