- 1 can Bumble Bee Tuna’s Solid White Albacore, drained
- 1/4 cup diced yellow pepper
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup diced tomato
- 1 whole avocado, pitted
- 1/8 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- Firstly, Halve the avocados lengthwise and remove the pits. Then reserve the skins. Scoop out the flesh into a bowl and mash. Add yellow pepper, onion, tomato, cilantro, 1 tablespoon of lime juice, salt, and pepper. Stir gently until everything is combined.
- Make sure your Bumble Bee Albacore Tuna is drained, and add to the avocado mixture. Stir gently.
- Make your sauce by adding 1 tablespoon of lime juice, cilantro, salt, and pepper to the greek yogurt. Stir together.
- In conclusion, scoop tuna and avocado mixture into the avocado skins. Drizzle with olive oil, top with yogurt sauce, and enjoy!