- 2 cans Bumble Bee Solid White Albacore, drained
- 4 large tomatoes
- 2 avocados
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh chopped parsley, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Cut the tops off the tomatoes and scoop out the center. Place tomatoes in a baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine tuna, avocado, cheddar cheese, salt, and pepper. Mix together until fully combined.
- Fill tomatoes with tuna mixture. Top with more tuna and cheddar cheese. Bake for 7 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- Remove from oven, garnish with chopped parsley if desired, serve and enjoy!