Serves: 6 people
Cooking Time: 50 minutes
- 2 cans Bumble Bee Solid White Albacore Tuna, drained
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 cans crushed tomatoes
- 1 pound pasta shells
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- Salt, to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
We can't get enough of this crazy delicious Tuna and Tomato Pasta! It's amazing! Especially because we made it with Bumble Bee Seafood's Solid White Albacore Tuna!
- Melt butter in a large pot over medium heat. Add crushed tomatoes with juice. Simmer for 30 minutes.
- While sauce cooks, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta shells and cook, uncovered, until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- After the crushed tomatoes have simmered, add Bumble Bee Solid White Albacore Tuna, olive oil, half of the parmesan cheese, ricotta, salt, and parsley. Stir to combine.
- Turn off the heat and then add the cooked pasta shells to the sauce. Stir.
- Pour the pasta into a casserole dish and then top with the remaining parmesan cheese. Broil for 4 to 6 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and lightly browned. Serve Tuna And Tomato Pasta and enjoy!