We can't get enough of this crazy delicious Tuna and Tomato Pasta! It's amazing! Especially because we made it with Bumble Bee Seafood's Solid White Albacore Tuna!
- Melt butter in a large pot over medium heat. Add crushed tomatoes with juice. Simmer for 30 minutes.
- While sauce cooks, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta shells and cook, uncovered, until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- After the crushed tomatoes have simmered, add Bumble Bee Solid White Albacore Tuna, olive oil, half of the parmesan cheese, ricotta, salt, and parsley. Stir to combine.
- Turn off the heat and then add the cooked pasta shells to the sauce. Stir.
- Pour the pasta into a casserole dish and then top with the remaining parmesan cheese. Broil for 4 to 6 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and lightly browned. Serve Tuna And Tomato Pasta and enjoy!