Serves: 6-8 people
Cooking Time: 30 minutes (refrigeration) and 20 minutes
- 1 (12-ounce) can Bumble Bee® Solid White Albacore Tuna in water, drained
- 2 (4.3-ounce) boxes long grain and wild rice with seasoning, cooked according to package directions and then cooled
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1/2 yellow pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 red pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh, small broccoli florets
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 -1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil, or your favorite Italian vinaigrette
Who doesn't love a great-tasting, quick and easy weeknight meal?! I don't think anyone loves them more than our parents that are preparing them! After a long day at work and school, the last thing you want to worry about is what's for dinner. Wouldn't it be nice to end your day relaxed with family instead of feeling like you have to rush around to get something on the table? This delicious, make-ahead chilled Tuna, Veggie & Wild Rice Salad is the perfect simple dinner any night of the week -- and the leftovers are great for lunch the next day too! Yum!
- In a large mixing bowl, thoroughly combine all ingredients.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes for the flavors to mingle.
- Serve Tuna Veggie And Wild Rice Salad, chilled or at room temperature, as a side dish or main entree with steamed vegetables. Enjoy!