- 4 cups ground turkey (light or dark meat, both work great)
- 1 diced red onion
- 1 large diced carrot or 8 baby carrots sliced
- 1 diced bell pepper
- 1 quart chicken stock
- 1 packet chili seasoning
- 1 diced zucchini
- 1 diced yellow squash
- 1 can of corn
- 1 can roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 can red kidney beans or black beans
- 1-2 cans of chipotle peppers (depending on how spicy you want it)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Shredded cheddar, sour cream and chopped scallions for garnish
- Put the slow cooker on high and add red onion, carrots, and bell pepper. Then put the turkey on top of the veggies. Add 1/2 cup of chicken stock and chili seasoning and mix into the turkey meat. Cover with zucchini, corn, tomatoes, beans, chipotle peppers, the remainder of your chicken stock, salt, and pepper to taste. Stir in your slow cooker until combined.
- Cover the slow cooker and let the chili cook for at least 4 hours on high or 10 hours on low. Taste throughout cooking and adjust salt and pepper levels to your desire.
- Serve with cheddar cheese, sour cream, chopped scallions, and enjoy!