- 1 cup bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 to 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons dry ranch mix
- 2 large flour tortillas
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 slices cheese of choice
- 8 slices deli turkey
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, bacon, ranch mix, and 1 tablespoon of milk. Stir. If the mixture is too dry, add more milk.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over tortilla, top with 4 slices of cheese and 4 slices of turkey. Gently roll and cut into slices.
- Serve Turkey Bacon Ranch Roll-Ups and enjoy!