The turmeric trend exists for a reason.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over high heat.
- When olive oil is hot, add cauliflower, cayenne, and turmeric. Sauté for 4-6 minutes until well browned.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain, reserving ½ cup pasta water.
- Add pasta and pasta water to cauliflower. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Toss with yogurt and season with salt to taste.
- Serve in bowls and top with pine nuts, raisins, and parsley.
Get more from Passion For Pasta