Serves: 12-14 cupcakes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Favorite Chocolate Cupcake Mix
- 5 Tablespoons (Divided) Incredo Sugar Dark Cocoa Salted Caramel Spread
- 1 cup butter (room temperature)
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoons coco powder
- Caramel Sauce
- Chocolate Sauce
- Chopped Pecans
- Bake Chocolate cupcakes according to package directions. Set aside to cool completely.
Make Chocolate Buttercream:
- In a large mixing bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, add in room temperature butter. Whip the butter for 5 minutes on medium-high speed, scraping down the sides occasionally.
- Add the powdered sugar and mix on the lowest speed setting until fully combined.
- Add 2 TBS Incredo Sugar Dark Cocoa Salted Caramel Spread to the buttercream.
- Turn the mixer on high and whip for an additional 2 minutes. Scrape the sides of the bowl occasionally to ensure the frosting is well mixed.
- Transfer to piping bag.
- Using a small measuring spoon, scoop out a small “Well” into cooled cupcakes.
- Fill the “well” with the remaining Incredo Sugar Dark Cocoa Salted Caramel Spread.
- Pipe Buttercream on top of cupcakes and Decorate with Chocolate and Caramel Sauces.
- Finish with Chopped Pecans.