- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast, slightly pounded
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp French mustard vinaigrette
- 3 oven roasted toma tomatoes, halved
- ½ oz. artichoke hearts, cut in half
- ½ tsp capers, drained and rinsed
- 1 oz. balsamic vinegar
- 1 oz. farro, cooked
- 6 spears asparagus, steamed
- 1 Tbsp basil infused oil
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Cook the chicken on a hot and oiled griddle, cook the chicken until half done. Flip the chicken over and baste with the French mustard vinaigrette and cook till done.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, place the oven roasted tomatoes, artichoke hearts and capers. Add in the balsamic vinegar and season with salt and pepper. Cook all together for 30 seconds.
- Place the farro on the center of the serving plate, place the steamed asparagus around the farro.
- Set the chicken breast on top of the farro and sprinkle the warm tomato and artichoke mixture over the chicken.
- Drizzle the basil infused oil over the dish and enjoy.