- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups cheese of your choice, shredded
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 large russet potatoes, washed
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 5 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place washed russet potatoes on a lined baking sheet. Poke potatoes with a fork, sprinkle with salt, and bake for 1 hour, or until tender. Remove from oven and allow to cool until you can touch them without burning yourself.
- Cut cooled potatoes in half, lengthwise, and scoop out the insides, and place in a large bowl. Leave some of the potatoes inside to make the skins sturdy.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mash the potatoes in the bowl and add butter, cream cheese, sour cream, half of the chopped green onions, salt, pepper, chopped bacon, and half of the shredded cheese. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Scoop potato mixture back into the potato skins and place on the baking tray. Cover with remaining cheese, remaining green onions, and a sprinkle of paprika.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Top with more sour cream if you desire, serve Twice Baked Potatoes, and enjoy!