Serves: 8-10 servings
Cooking Time: 0 minutes
For the Greek Salsa:
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander
- 1/3 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup finely diced cucumber
- 2 tablespoons finely diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped black olives
- 1/4 cup crumbled Feta cheese
- 1/2 a large cucumber
- 1 1/2 cups plain full-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 small garlic clove, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 16 vol-au-vent shells or other puff pastry baskets to be filled
- To make the Greek salsa, whisk together all the ingredients and set aside.
- For Tzatziki, start by grating the cucumber half into a medium bowl. Place the bowl by the sink then, working one handful at a time, squeeze the grated cucumber over the sink to remove as much excess liquid as possible.
- In a bowl, combine the squeezed cucumber with yogurt, garlic, olive oil, lemon, mint and salt.
- Divide the tzatziki mixture into the shells or baskets and top with a tablespoon of Greek salsa. Serve immediately.