Skip to content
- 2 mini French baguette
- 2 fresh figs, sliced
- 1/2 large avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 3 oz goat cheese
- 2 oz sharp cheddar
- 2 tbs butter
- Firstly, peel the cucumber and ¼ of it dice it into small cubes and the rest of it grate it on a grater.
- Place the cucumber, Greek Yoghurt, lime juice, olive oil, dried oregano, freshly chopped mint, and garlic powder in a bowl. And mix them so they combined.
- Place the tzatziki sauce in the fridge to cool for about 10-15 minutes.
- Serve cold and enjoy.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.