Skip to content
- 4 hot dog buns (any kind of bun works)
- 4 bratwurst or hot dog sausages
- 8 slices of cheddar cheese
- 8 slices ham
- 1 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup mustard
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 2 cups potato sticks
- Cut the sausages in half and grill in a frypan until cooked. Reserve.
- Slice the buns in half until reaching the middle. Reserve.
- Spread a good spoon of mayo inside of the bread and add the sausages and tomato sauce, add mustard on top, and 2 slices of cheddar cheese.
- Preheat the oven at 180 C and roast the hot dogs for 10 minutes or until the cheese melts nicely.
- Remove from the oven, add the potato sticks and lettuce.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.