- 18.4 oz box brownie mix
- 1 package (15.25 oz) Mint Oreos, divided
- 2 packages (4.67 oz) Andes Mints (56 mints), unwrapped
Ultimate Mint Brownies, as the name applies, is ultimate. After recreating it, I’m sure you’ll surely agree with me that it is ultimately delicious and refreshing. A unique flavor you can’t easily forget!
The recipe is a dessert that can be easily made. It is not hard to prepare as the ultimate in the recipe’s name may have suggested. It should not make you feel stressed out. Trust me; you can’t go wrong with this dessert, it is so deliciously chocolatey and refreshingly minty. A bite will leave you wanting more.
It’s a sweet and fantastically easy DIY dessert. It can be stored for a lot of weeks or less, once it is being stored properly.
Three significant components will ensure we get our recipe right. They are 1. mint oreo cookies, 2. chocolate fudge brownies, and 3. melted Andes mints & crushed mint Oreos.
The ultimate mint brownies colors, the dark chocolate, and light green, also makes it appealing to look.
The calorie intake from ultimate mint brownies is relatively okay, and around 120, it has little dietary fiber. The total preparation time is 1 hour, 15 minutes.
You may decide to neglect the preparation of the chocolate fudge brownies since you can get it just like the mints oreo cookies. But giving the salient review of the preparation will surely provide a head start and zeal to prepare this delicious food.
- Start by preheating the oven to 325ᵒF. Use a square or rectangular shaped baking pan, oil the bottom of the pan, which is then set aside.
- The square baking chocolate should be microwaved for 2-3 minutes till the chocolate is smooth and melted, also set it aside.
- In a medium-size bowl, add the butter and microwave. Take it out and whisk until soft and creamy. Add sugar; beat it until it is well mixed.
- Add the two eggs, mixing the components well. Add the mint extract, milk, and corn syrup, mix until it is uniform.
- The melted chocolate should then be combined, with the continuation of beating the mixture to be well mixed. The addition is then stirred to be well mixed in flour and baking powder.
- To the already prepared baking pan, add/layer 12 mint oreo cookies. Make sure they are evenly distributed at the bottom of the rectangular baking pan.
- Add the already prepared brownie batter on top, making sure the cookies are covered by the brownie batter. Bake for 20-30 minutes after which add the sliced andes mint chocolate candies on it, then microwave for 5 minutes so that the andes would have been melted on top.
- Cool for some time, then sprinkle the crushed mint Oreos over the top of the Andes mints. Slice and serve our ultimate mint brownies.
You can slice and store the remaining in an airtight container for up to weeks, as written above. So, ultimately we have our delicious, flavourful, sweet, and yummy dessert: the ultimate mint brownies.