- 4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons Yondu Vegetable Umami
- ½ cup dried shiitake mushrooms
- 1 sheet kombu
- ⅛ cup mirin
- ½ cup green onions
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon ginger, sliced
- 1 tablespoon white miso paste
- 8 oz ramen noodles
- Optional toppings:
- Soft boiled egg, sliced green onions, sauteed mushrooms, GimMe Snacks Sea Salt Premium Roasted Seaweed
InstructionsPrint This Recipe
- Bring water to a boil in a large pot. Once boiling, add Yondu Vegetable Umami, dried shiitake mushrooms, kombu, mirin, green onion, garlic, and white miso paste. Let the broth simmer for about 20 minutes, then strain.
- In a small pot, boil ramen noodles according to package directions and drain.
- Divide noodles among bowls, top with broth and any of the optional toppings.