Serves: 9 People
Cooking Time: 3 Minutes
Total Time: 13 Minutes
- 2 cups pink & white marshmallows
- 6 cups rice krispies
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Pink icing, for decorating
- Red icing, for decorating
- Line a 9x9 inch tin with parchment paper, set aside.
- Add the marshmallows and butter to a large bowl then microwave for 2-3 minutes until the marshmallows are melted into the butter
- Working quickly, fold the rice krispies into the melted marshmallow mixture.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared tin then press town into one even layer.
- Allow to set at room temperature for a minimum of 2 hours to over night.
- Once set, use a heart shaped cookie cutter to cut out heart shaped rice krispie treats.
- Once all of the hearts have been cut out, decorate the rim of each heart with the icing. Lastly, write “xoxo” of “Luv you” in the center of each heart.
- Allow the icing to set then serve & enjoy!