- 1 cup white chocolate
- 1 cup pink chocolate melts
- ½ cup conversation hearts
- 4 tablespoon pink sugar
- 4 tablespoons sprinkles
- Prepare a half sheet pan with a sheet of parchment paper, set aside.
- In 2 separate bowls, melt the chocolate in the microwave, in 30 second incramints until fully melted.
- One the chocolate has fully melted pour the white chocolate onto the parchment paper the spread with an offset knife.
- Working quickly dollop the pink chocolate over the white chocolate.
- Using a skewer or toothpick, draw lines through both layers of the chocolate creating a marbled effect.
- Top the marbled chocolate with the conversation hearts, pink sugar and sprinkles.
- Allow the bark to set in the fridge before breaking into large chunks. Enjoy!