Skip to content
- 4 slices bread
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- salt and pepper
- 2 lettuce leafs
- Brush the bread slices with butter.
- Toast the bread slices in a hot pan from each side, until crisp and browned. Set aside and cool down.
- Chop the cooked eggs. Add them to the mayonnaise and season with yellow mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Spread the mixture on the bread.
- Place another slice on top. Serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.