Serves: 4 people
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cups frozen strawberries quartered
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- ⅓ cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- ¼ cup all purpose flour
- ¼ cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons vegan butter
Looking for a quick dessert? Try our Vegan Mixed Berry Crisp; it has the flavor of a pie, but the ease of frozen cookies!
- Preheat over to 375 Degrees Fahrenheit / 190 Degrees Celcius.
- Combine all fruits, white sugar, and the 3 tbsp of flour. Pour it into an oven-safe dish.
- Mix all dry ingredients for the crisp in a small bowl.
- Cut the butter in small pieces and add it to the dry mixture until you got a flaky consistency.
- Sprinkle it over the fruit mixture and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until the fruits are boiling and the crisp slightly brown.