- 2 cups frozen strawberries quartered
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- ⅓ cup white sugar
- 3 tbsp all purpose flour
- ¼ cup all purpose flour
- ¼ cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ⅛ tsb salt
- ⅛ teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 tbsp vegan butter
InstructionsPrint This Recipe
- Preheat over to 375 Degrees Fahrenheit / 190 Degrees Celcius.
- Combine all fruits, white sugar, and the 3 tbsp of flour. Pour it into an oven-safe dish.
- Mix all dry ingredients for the crisp in a small bowl.
- Cut the butter in small pieces and add it to the dry mixture until you got a flaky consistency.
- Sprinkle it over the fruit mixture and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until the fruits are boiling and the crisp slightly brown.