- 4 ounces soba noodles or whole wheat
- 1 very small purple or green cabbage, shredded
- 4 carrots, shredded
- 1 sliced onion
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 3 tbsp white vinegar
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Cook the soba noodles in a large pot, drain and rinse with cold water.
- Prepare the vegetables and chop them into tiny pieces.
- Prepare the dressing: Whisk together the peanut butter, white vinegar, soy sauce, maple syrup and the garlic, if its too thick dilute it with water.
- Combine everything and let it sit for 10 minutes before serving.