Serves: 2 People
Cooking Time: 25 Minutes
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- ¼ cup corn
- ¼ cup peas
- 1 bunch of kale, rib removed and chopped
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 tsp. Sriracha
- ½ lime, juiced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add in a little olive oil to coat the surface.
- Pour in the eggs and gently scramble then transfer to a bowl.
- In the same skillet add a touch more oil and then add the chopped garlic, green onion, chopped carrots, corn, peas. Cook down until all the vegetables are soft, about 15 minutes.
- Add in the chopped kale and let that cook down and wilt. Remove everything from the pan and add it into the bowl with the eggs.
- Add the cooked brown rice to the pan with a little more olive oil. Try to flatten out the rice and let the bottom get crispy. Cook rice for about 5 minutes.
- Add everything else back into the skillet and mix together while still cooking.
- Add in the sriracha and lime juice and keep stirring. Season with salt and pepper and taste to see if you need more seasoning.