Skip to content
- 2 flour tortillas
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1 cup cooked rice
- ¼ cucumber thinly sliced
- 1 avocado mashed
- 1 carrot thinly peeled
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 4 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- Take each tortilla and spread it with the mashed avocado that you seasoned with salt and pepper to taste and lemon juice for great flavor.
- Arrange the lettuce, cooked rice, sliced cucumber, cabbage, and carrot.
- Sprinkle with chopped walnuts and wrap each tortilla tightly.
- Cover and seal with aluminum foil and let it sit in the fridge for at least 20-30 minutes before serving.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.