Volcano Potatoes. Epic doesn't even begin to describe it.
- Firstly, Bake potatoes in foil for 45 minutes at 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Remove from oven, carefully unwrap and allow to cool completely.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- When potatoes are cool to the touch, slice off 1/4 inch of the thicker end so they will stand upright while baking. Flip the potato over and cut a zigzag pattern to remove the top of the potatoes. Scoop out the middle of the potato, without going too deep, leaving about an inch at the base of the potatoes.
- Wrap each potato with two pieces of bacon, using toothpicks to keep them in place. Fill potatoes with layers of turkey and cheese. Make sure turkey is the last layer on top.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until bacon is almost cooked through.
- In a bowl mix sour cream and hot sauce. Scoop sauce onto potatoes and top with more cheese. Brush the potatoes with BBQ sauce.
- Bake again for 5 to 10 minutes, or until the bacon is fully cooked through and cheese is melted and bubbly.
- In conclusion, Remove from the oven, garnish with green onions, serve and enjoy!