Serves: 4 people
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 30-40 minutes
- 3 tbs Butter
- 3 tbs Flour
- 2 sticks BareBones Instant Chicken Bone Broth
- 14 oz Hot Water
- Frozen Waffle Fries
- ¾ cup Cheese Curds or Torn Whole MIlk Mozzarella Cheese
- Parsley for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 *F.
- Bake Wae fries according to package directions.
To make Gravy:
- Melt Butter in sauce pan and add flour. Cook 1-2 minutes.
- Mix 2 sticks BareBones Instant Chicken Bone Broth with 14 oz Hot Water and slowly whisk into Butter/ Flour mixture.
- Continue whisking until mixture thickens. About 5 minutes Assemble.
- Place Wae Fries into an oven safe skillet and sprinkle with Cheese Curds (or Mozzarella).
- Top with a little bit of gravy and bake until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and top with more gravy.
- Garnish with parsley if desired.