Serves: 6-8 people
Cooking Time: 4 hour 30 minutes
Total Time: 4 hour 30 minutes
- 1 package Farin’UP Belgian Waffle Mix
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 pint chocolate ice cream, softened
- 2 cups chocolate chips, melted
- 1 cup rainbow sprinkles
- Make Farin’UP Belgian Waffle Mix according to package directions and repeat until all batter is used. Set waffles aside to let cool.
- To assemble the sandwiches, scoop ½ cup of ice cream into the center and top with an additional waffle. Transfer to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and place in the freezer to set for about 4 hours.
- Once frozen, melt chocolate and dip each sandwich halfway, then coat in rainbow sprinkles.
- Transfer waffle sandwiches back to the freezer until ready to serve.