- Kodiak Cakes Frozen Waffles
- Breyers Delights Ice Creams
- Reddi-Wip whipped topping
- Gummy Bears or your favorite candy
- Pretzels bite sized
- Chocolate Sauce
- Caramel Sauce
- Strawberries or your favorite fresh fruit
This recipe isn’t your typical recipe with a ton of ingredients to keep track of. You don’t have to make sure everything is measured perfectly. You don’t have to plan hours in advance for cook and cool time. There really is no right or wrong way to make this recipe. You can make this as simple or easy as you want it to be, it’s really up to you.
The best part about this recipe is you don't have to actually have to make anything. Just set it all up and let everyone create their own unique Sundae. This recipe is fully customizable to everyone's diets and preferences. There are so many possibilities with all the different topping options and ice cream flavors that you can make everyone happy. Depending on the ingredients you use you can change the amount of carbs, sugar, or calories in your Sundae.
For those who are dairy or gluten free you can always get dairy free ice cream or gluten free waffles. No matter how picky of an eater they are, or how strict their diet, there's bound to be something that they will like. It's super cute and fun, perfect for a lazy Saturday night with the family. Or it's easy to put together for a kids party… or any party for that matter. Adults will have fun with this as much as kids. It's perfect if you need something last minute or if you're not really that into baking. It will always be a popular crowd-pleasing favorite.
- Prepare the frozen waffles according to package directions. Warm the chocolate and caramel sauces. Place in a microwave-safe dish, and heat in 15 second increments until warm.
- Lay out the waffles, ice creams, and toppings buffet style. Allow your guests to build their own waffle sundaes.
- For each waffle sundae: Place one or two waffles on a serving dish. Top with a scoop (or three!) of your favorite ice cream. Drizzle with chocolate and/or caramel sauce. Add your favorite toppings. Top with a dollop of whipped topping.