You know what's perfect for when you want to be an adult, but also enjoy life? Watermelon Margarita Popsicles. They pack a boozy punch, are super delicious, really easy to make, and fun to eat. Go forth and enjoy!
- To make the fresh watermelon juice, puree 3 to 4 cups of watermelon chunks in a blender or food processor. Pour through a fine-mesh sieve and press with a spoon to release all the juice. Should yield about 2 cups.
- Combine the sugar and 1 cup of watermelon juice in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer, whisking so the sugar dissolves. Simmer for 1 to 2 minutes, then turn off the heat.
- Stir in the remaining watermelon juice, frozen limeade, tequila, and Grand Marnier.
- Fill each dixie cup with a watermelon mixture. Freeze for 2-3 hours.
- Remove from freezer and place one lime slice on a popsicle stick and insert into the half-frozen popsicle. Freeze for another 3 hours.
- Gently remove from cup, sprinkle with salt, serve Watermelon Margarita Popsicles and enjoy!