Skip to content
- 4 fresh mint leaves
- 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 3/4 ounce simple syrup
- 2 ounces light rum
- 3 ounces watermelon puree, strained
Mayawell Watermelon Mint, to taste
- Lime slices, mint leaves and small watermelon wedges, for garnish
- In the bottom of a Collins or other tall glass, use a muddler or the back of a wooden spoon to muddle mint leaves, lime juice and simple syrup.
- Fill the glass two-thirds with ice. Add rum and watermelon puree.
- Top with Mayawell Watermelon Mint to fill glass; stir well.
- Garnish with lime slices, mint leaves and watermelon wedges.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.