- 1 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup vanilla Greek yoghurt
- 1 round slice watermelon, about 1-inch thick
- Fresh fruit (your favourite), sliced and/or chopped
- 1 cup of granola
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- Slice the watermelon round with a chef knife in a steady chopping board. Reserve.
- Combine together the cream cheese and Greek yoghurt in a mixing bowl.
- Spread the mixture evenly over the slice of watermelon. Top the watermelon with fruit, granola, coconut, chia seeds and drizzle honey over it. Cut into wedges and serve.