Serves: 5 people
Cooking Time: 50 minutes
- 4 tb. s. peanut butter
- ½ cut of butter
- 1 ½ cup of flour
- ½ t.s. baking powder
- ½ t.s. soda
- ½ t.s. salt
- 2 ½ tb.s. honey
- 1 egg
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 oz of bourbon whiskey
- 10 large (20 small) marshmallow
- 1 chocolate bar
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a medium-size bowl whisk together all the dry ingredients ( flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt). Set aside.
- In a different bowl mix butter and peanut butter. Add honey and sugar and whisk well for 2 minutes. Add bourbon and vanilla sugar and an egg.
- Add into the mix dry ingredients.
- Make a 2-inch ball and press it to do a cookie puck.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Chop a chocolate bar into small pieces or break it randomly.
- Toast marshmallow over the fire for about a minute to golden brown color.
- Place toasted marshmallow on the inside of a peanut butter cookie. Place a few pieces of chocolate on the melted marshmallow. If you use small ones you can place one more on the chocolate. Cover it with another peanut butter cookie.