- 10,5 oz dessert dark chocolate bar (3 ½ each
- 14 oz white chocolate bar (3 ½ each)
- ½ cup banana chips
- 2 Candy canes of choice
- 1 cup water for steam bath
- Break the chocolate bars into smaller pieces.
- Crush the candy canes into small pieces.
- Using a deep pan and a medium bowl (not plastic) warm up the water in the pan. Make sure the bowl is not contacting the water in the pan.
- Melt dark chocolate in the bowl stirring from time to time.
- When the chocolate is melted and no solid pieces remaining in the bowl spread it into 1/3 – ½ inch high rectangle on a baking sheet covered with baking paper and place in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile the bottom layer is cooling down, melt the white chocolate in a clean bowl.
- Repeat covering the cooled black chocolate layer with white chocolate. Top it with crushed candies and banana chips.
- Place it into the fridge for 1 hour to fully cool down.
- Break into pieces.