Skip to content
- 14 White Castle sliders finely chopped; buns set aside for later use
- 2 ½ cups vidalia onions, chopped
- 1 ¾ cups mayonnaise
- 2 cups swiss cheese, shredded
- ½ cup bacon, crumbled
- Crush crackers (for topping). Mix all ingredients (except buns and crackers) and add crushed cracker topping. Bake in a casserole dish at 350F for 30-35 minutes.
- Let sit for 10 minutes. Put buns under the broiler until toasted.
- Serve dip on buns or crackers.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.