Skip to content
- 4 Large Apples
- 12 ounces Stover & Company Sweet Shoppe Ultra White Wafers
- 2 Tablespoons Shortening
- 4 Bamboo Apple Sticks
- Red Sparkle Gel
- Thoroughly wash and dry apples. Insert bamboo sticks.
- In large measuring cup, microwave Stover & Company Sweet Shoppe Ultra White Wafers and shortening for 60-90 seconds. Stop and stir every 30 seconds.
- After 1 minute chocolate will not be completely melted. Stir vigorously until all chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Dip apples in melted chocolate and transfer to baking sheet lined with wax paper. Double dip if needed.
- Refrigerate apples 5-10 minutes or until chocolate sets.
- Drizzle red sparkle gel on apple tops. Use a wooden stick to gently spread gel and manipulate "blood" drips.
- Refrigerate apples to prevent gel from dripping down further.
- Let sit at room temperature 10-15 minutes before serving to allow chocolate to soften.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.