Serves: 12 people
Cooking Time: 24 hour 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 5 packets KIND Cranberry Almond Oatmeal
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 12 oz white chocolate, chopped
- In a mixing bowl, cream together butter, sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add in vanilla and eggs. Mix after each egg and beat for an additional minute.
- In a separate bowl, combine KIND Cranberry Almond Oatmeal, flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Slowly add flour mixture to the wet ingredients until just combined. Fold in chopped white chocolate.
- Scoop out about ¼ cup of dough and shape it into balls. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and cover. Transfer to the fridge for at least 24 hours.
- Once the dough has chilled, preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until the edges are golden and the middle is still soft.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on the baking sheet.