- 1 package Golden Oreos
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 packet vanilla instant pudding
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 cups milk
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 16 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- Place Oreos in a food processor to finely crush. Pulse until almost done, add melted butter and continue mixing until fully combined. Press Oreo mixture into the bottom of a 9x13 pan, spreading out to cover the entire bottom of the pan.
- Add powdered sugar, cream cheese, butter, and 1/2 of the Cool Whip in a bowl. Using a hand mixer, beat until fully combined. Pour mixture over Oreo crust.
- In another bowl, add milk and an instant pudding pack. Whisk together until pudding thickens. Pour over the cream cheese layer. Refrigerate for at least 5 minutes.
- Remove from refrigerator, top with remaining Cool Whip, and garnish with grated white chocolate.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving the White Chocolate Lasagna. Enjoy!